Our Funding

CARE is substantially funded by the Caritas Singapore Community Council (CSCC). About 80% of our 2013 operating budget of S$527,000 is underwritten by CSCC. To continue to be sustainable, we are dependent on public donations to meet the other 20% of our operating costs. Our target is to secure corporate and institutional donors on a continuing basis so that we can grow and expand our programmes and services.

Invitation: To make a donation, contact us at 63535440 to find out how you can do so.

Comments are closed.